Friday, September 14, 2012

Have a book-filled weekend!


Because I'm back on bed rest, I'll be missing the 33rd Manila International Book Fair. Sigh. I'll be dreaming about the thrill of walking down the aisles, checking out the booths, admiring beautiful book covers, smelling new books, and squealing at good finds. I was hoping to snag this devotional book for children, and complete our collection of "Oh, Mateo!" storybooks. We sure could use some new Kumon workbooks, and I know I won't be able to resist a new cookbook! Oh dear. I want to go so badly.  Perhaps the grandparents might want to take the little girl? I'll make sure to pack my list in her tiny backpack. Maybe we can even skype while they're there so I could virtually tour the booths...  

Are you going to the book fair? What books are you planning to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment